25-33k plus benefits
0203 750 5980
about 1 year ago
Working with some of the largest companies in the world, their products allow for control of Audio-Video, Lighting, Security, Shading and Building Management systems.
This position is working for their busy Technical Support team and will play a pivotal role in supporting their UK reseller partners and end-users on complex installations. You will represent the brand and provide 1st class troubleshooting and product expertise across a range of hardware, software, network and programming issues on live projects.
Candidates will need a solid appreciation of a Programming language as my clients are looking to expand their support in this area. Ideally you will be familiar with programming or coding in one of the following languages: C, C++, HTML, CSS, PHP or Java.
Graduates looking for a 1st step into an exciting and rewarding Industry are welcome to apply.
Sample of Main Duties:
- Using call logging software to log incoming support requests from UK and EMEA partners and working to resolve via phone, email, chat and remote desktop.
- Working to resolve basic to intermediate level Network issues.
- Working to resolve basic to intermediate Audio-Video control related issues.
- Working to resolve basic to intermediate lighting control issues in commercial and residential developments.
- Dealing with the return of faulty equipment via EMEA service team.
- Working with International colleagues in EMEA region to provide support on Global collaboration projects.
- Supporting tradeshow participation with expert product expertise.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience in an AV, IT or Electronics related support role
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Appreciation of IT Networking principles: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Ethernet etc.
- Appreciation of programming or coding in C, C++, HTML, CSS, PHP, Java