+ Company Benefits
0203 750 5976
11 months ago
In2 Resourcing are representing a Global leader in the design and manufacture of professional audio/system solutions for High-End, new build and refurbishment projects within both the Residential and Commercial Sectors.
Our client works with some of the largest companies in the world to provide Power Amplification, loudspeaker, digital signal processing systems aiding these large companies to have the best sound systems for their needs.
This role is working closely with the systems team, who play a pivotal role in supporting their UK reseller partners and End-Users on complex installations. You will be representing the brand and should be able to provide a 1st class service and expertise on the products at hand. The systems team are specialists in installing their sound systems into some of the largest Banks, Law firms and big businesses across the UK.
Sample of Main Duties:
- Issue applications support and brand specific training content to the UK market.
- Guarantee the highest level of customer experience whilst identifying solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues, including programming, commissioning and network configuration.
- Follow and observe system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. product managers).
- Providing prompt and accurate feedback to customers and ensuring all issues are logged accordingly.
- Direct the follow up procedure to ensure systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Register technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Build and up-keep an excellent relationship with customers and end users.
- In concurrence with the product development teams participate in market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Liaise and be present at meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- To take part in industry training and develop relevant knowledge and skills to enhance performance.
- Ideally 2-3 Years’ experience in a support role within the AV or IT sectors.
- Audio or Sound related qualifications will be highly beneficial.
- Any experience in programming or coding in; C#, C++ or Java etc would be highly beneficial.
- A keen interest in Audio, Video technologies.