£28k - 32k per year + 25 days holiday & Company Van
almost 2 years ago
The company you will be joining a dynamic and expanding AV company based in Hertfordshire.
They focus on Audio Visual & Video Conferencing projects and have now installed AV/VC infrastructure across Europe. Due to growth plans, coupled with a winning business plan, this has led to the creation of this new role within the team.
My client is seeking an experienced Installation Engineer for both audio visual and video conferencing installation projects along with having relevant Corporate & Commercial experience. In addition, the hands-on Engineering requirement, we are looking for someone who has good site management skills and be able to communicate effectively with the rest of the team in the UK and European office.
The role encompasses the integration of audio visual equipment and control systems primarily in the corporate and Commercial market.
You will generally be working in London/South East but sometimes will be required to work in other parts of the UK and Europe.
Due to this being a Senior Engineer position, you must have a full, clean driving licence as company transport is provided.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years audio visual installation and video conferencing experience
- To work accordingly the required standards and values.
- Support AV & VC Solutions in the UK & Europe, according to company procedures, guidelines & best practice.
- To actively contribute to improve the organisation where necessary.
- Responsible for onsite health and safety.
The ideal candidate will also have experience with the following technology:
- Tandberg / Cisco
- LED / LCD Screens
- And many more!
- Salary up to £32,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday
- Company Van for business use