+ Company Benefits
0203 750 5976
5 months ago
In2 Resourcing are representing a Global leader in the design and manufacture of professional audio/system solutions for High-End, new build and refurbishment projects within both the Residential and Commercial Sectors.
The role of the AV Channel Sales Manager will be to organise and complete direct ProAV channel development, sales and marketing activities to upkeep and progress sales of our client’s products into major accounts. You will be representing the brand, providing a 1st class service to clients and helping them with whichever needs they have for you to attend to.
Sample of main duties:
- Preserve and expand the company CRM database.
- Organise and implement direct sales activities to a defined group of industry contacts and influencers within agreed timescales and outcomes.
- Fulfil agreed results including product mix and market focus within budget.
- Generate a strategy and a comprehensive business plan for direct marketing to agreed accounts by specific market sector and brand specific systems products.
- Reply to and follow up with sales enquiries within a specific period by email, telephone, and personal visits.
- Upkeep and advance existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with external direct sales team as well as internal customer team.
- Observe and review any activities and provide relevant management information.
- Work in unison with the product development team to help with their participation in market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Keep in firm control of any relevant external marketing agency activities of telemarketing and research.
- Sustain and report on equipment and software suitability for any direct marketing and sales reporting purposes.
- Cooperate and be present at meetings with other company functions that are necessary to perform duties and help in aiding business and organisational development.
- Take part in industry training and further your relevant knowledge and skills in order to stay up to date with new products and technologies.
- Have a level of education which meets a degree level or if you have qualifications that are industry relevant then this is also preferred.
- That you have sold products and services to minimum Tier 1 AV integrators and end users.
- Showing evidence that you have a proven track record in selling and achieving your targets for a period of years.
- An ability to form a strong working relationship not just with our clients, but with your colleagues as well.
- One thing that is required is that you show evidence that you have strong experience in selling AV or IT infrastructure services.