£35k - 45k per year + OTE + Benefits
about 2 years ago
Are you a dynamic, articulate and well-presented AV Professional who thrives on delivering design solutions and outstanding service to customers? Are you comfortable dealing with demanding clients whilst working with multiple internal departments and can you effortlessly bring both together to deliver a first-class client experience? Would you achieve all of this whilst driving more value from your portfolio at every opportunity? If so, In2 Resourcing have a unique and exciting role waiting for you that is able to offer unrivalled career progression into management and director level positions in the coming years.
We are working with a specialist Audio Visual Systems Integrator who are in their third-year of trading initially starting out in the hospitality sector installing IPTV systems into high-end boutique hotels.
They have also done a lot of work with stadiums installing AV systems including screens, digital signage systems and kiosks throughout the stadium and into hospitality suites, executive boxes, lounges etc.
In addition to this, they are also working in the retail sector and see this as a key to their future growth. As such they need x2 External Sales Executives to help them push further into these markets.
You will be responsible for progressing leads through their vendor partners as well as generating and cultivating new business.
- As part of the Sales Team, you are responsible for the day-to-day running of strategic Key Accounts as well and Business Development.
- Develop effective, high-level customer relationships that demonstrate your understanding of the customer’s business, their needs and aspirations.
- Attend design meetings, carry out site surveys, or working from plans as required.
- To source and evaluate new products for use on current and future projects.
- To achieve sales targets at agreed gross profit by identifying new business and consistently converting leads into sales.
- To devise, implement and review strategic growth plans to maximise opportunities for account growth, establishing effective communication.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to ensure customer retention.
- To ensure that all installations are carried out in accordance with current Health and Safety legislation.
- Maintain accurate CRM records and pipeline information as required, whilst also bringing that input to life when sharing your successes and struggles with the rest of the business in the UK and beyond.
- Be prepared to carry out occasional overseas work as required.
- Experience in managing multi-task workload
- Minimum GCSE Level standard of education, including Maths and English
- Min 5 Years industry or associated industry (within an AV environment) experience.
- Full clean driving licence
- Ability to design full systems
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to interact confidently & persuasively at all levels
- Ability to work in isolation and as part of a team
- An understanding of experiential solutions for brands
- CTS or equivalent qualified
- Experience of conceptual selling in a retail / Stadia / Hospitality environment
- Established client and contact base within similar environment
- IT literacy and Microsoft Windows proficient
- Confident with all Microsoft Office applications
- Salesforce or CRM experience would be advantageous