+ Benefits +OTE
0203 750 5976
5 months ago
Our client is a successful and well respected Audio Visual Systems Integrator established over 25 years ago and now rapidly expanding. Due to increased success in the Northern territories they are now looking to recruit additional staff in their Regional office in the Manchester area.
Working with a dynamic and established Northern Area Divisional Manager with extensive experience delivering complex AV projects, you will join a team responsible for scoping and selling audio visual and collaborative solutions from concept to delivery whilst maintaining a high level of technical expertise and salesmanship.
Breakdown of Role Responsibilities:
- 60% Sales - Communicating with Customers on a regular basis, responding to RFI / RPP/ Tenders, presenting to existing customers/ potential customers, prospecting accounts, managing partner relationships.
- 20% Sales Administration - Preparing/revising Quotations, Preparing Scope of works, pipeline forecast
- 10% Project Management
- 10% Supplier Management - Product training, new product sourcing, good housekeeping, IMS and Quality Policy awareness and development
Critical Success Factors:
- Achievement of Revenue and Gross Profit targets
- Optimise the profitability of each account within their customer portfolio
- Building and enhancing effective relationships at Senior Management Level
- Effective management of customer needs and expectations
Key Skills and Experience:
- Two years audio visual experience
- Minimum two years external sales experience
- Proven ‘track record’ of achieving sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-motivated and highly professional with the ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge
- Fast learner, energetic, enthusiastic
- Adaptable and flexible to business demands
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Team player
- Effective Communication and presentation skills and the ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to present proposals to individuals, groups in a compelling fashion
- Good numeracy and written skills
- Intermedia PC skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Desirable: CTS / CTS D
In2 Resourcing are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are aware this is a small industry and rest assured discretion will be applied at all times. Should you wish to have a confidential discussion regarding this vacancy please contact James Andrews.
This role would suit someone from an AV systems integrator background or anyone from: AV solutions Sales, AV Sales, AV Business Development, Digital Signage Sales, AV Reseller, AV-IT Solutions Sales, Audio Visual Solutions Sales, Audio Visual Integrator, Audio Visual Reseller, Videoconferencing Sales, Video conferencing sales, Northern, North West, Manchester, Cheshire