London - North
0203 750 5978
LT / 12
4 months ago
Due to organic growth within their engineering team, they are now recruiting an Additional AV Service Engineer to provide exceptional service support for their customer sites predominately across London and the South East.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key person dealing with day to day service calls.
- Maintenance visits on a regular occurrence to the companies support clients, helping to test and report back any issues with the system.
- There will be a need for occasional out of hours support, however this will be prearranged.
- Extensive use of Zendesk ticketing system in order to help communicate with clients and internal staff.
- Understanding of internal systems such as Dtools, Quickbooks for the quotation/procurement process.
- Occasional support offered to the engineering team when required.
- Minimum of 4 years of AV Engineering experience preferred
- Excellent people skills: Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate effective time management skills
- Knowledge of basic signal flow for audio, video and control systems
- Ability to manage small to medium projects
- Basic IT systems experience
- Basic PC skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Desirable: CTS CTS I