London - West
0203 750 5978
LT / 32
7 months ago
Due to an increasing workload in their busy IT department, they are now recruiting for an AV/IT Helpdesk Support Engineer.
Within this role, you will be reporting to the Team Lead and will be further responsible for the 24/7 operation and support for all of the IT systems within the company. You will be supporting all team members, providing desktop hardware, mobile and software device troubleshooting, with a high level of customer service included.
The roles and responsibilities include:
- The monitoring of the helpdesk system for inbound issues.
- Ensuring all issues in question are logged and documented within the Helpdesk system.
- Assessing issues in timely manor, and taking the necessary steps to help resolve, and if unresolved, escalate and refer these issues to Level 2 support level team members.
- Be prepared to also be able to deal with any remote issues the IT systems have.
- Ideal candidate will have an IT based qualification.
- Have a thorough interest in IT Help Desk Support
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows 10 desktops and laptops.
- Microsoft active directory, exchange server and windows server knowledge.
- Exposure to telecoms systems such as Avaya, Cisco and Shoretel.
- Some experience in using and/or setting up AV/VC equipment such as Cisco and Polycom.