London - Central
0203 750 5978
11 months ago
In2 Resourcing are actively seeking experienced AV Event Technicians across London to work on-site at Financial institutions and large corporate customer sites.
Suitable candidates will be customer facing and have corporate experience providing technical support involving all aspects of audio visual events set up and support.
Desired AV Events Technician experience:
- Experience using Digital desks such as Cl series, QL series, LS9, M7CL ,etc
- Knowledge of industry standard radio mics ( i.e Shure ULXD ) – Some RF theory handy
- Audio to/from webcast, video conference and phone lines – Town hall scenario webcasts and video conference calls
- Liaising with call operators
- Mixing live audio for multiple presenters, panel sessions and high profile speakers – using multiple mics for resilience
- Avoiding audio ‘ring’ in challenging audio environments
- Correctly putting mics on presenters/Dealing with high profile presenters
- Experience with vision mixing, use of industry standard vision mixers
- Mixing to multiple outputs such as video conference and presentation screens simultaneously. Using auxes
- Setting camera shots and operation of remotely controlled cameras
- Playing videos from playback pro
- Mixing between multiple video and presentation sources. Use of backups for resilience
- Knowledge of power point/ Adobe presentations
- Knowledge of Scalers – such as Analogway/Broadscan
- Patching via a video matrix – some knowledge of video standards
Control: Some knowledge of Crestron/Extron/AMX processors and touch panels for patching of audio and video signals
Lighting: Any lighting experience welcomed but not essential.
The above is a very basic breakdown of some of the day to day skills required of an experienced event technician, but are not all essential. Generally, a few of these skills combined is enough and the rest can be taught.