0203 750 5976
7 months ago
Our clients design, install and maintain Audio/Media systems which enhance's emotional connections within shared spaces.
Due to continued success they are now looking for an AV Systems Designer/Project Manager to support their ever-growing client base from their Kent HQ. This role will require a lot of travelling so will require someone with a Full driving licence (Clean). This is a fantastic opportunity with a great scope for progression to move into possible managerial/senior roles in the future.
- To proactively work with the sales team to ensure that the specification at hand fits the customers needs/requirements.
- Give ongoing design support to the Installation management team throughout the installation phase of the project.
- Majority of the time, working from a home office, however at times required to operate across a multitude of locations to meet the needs of the business.
- Attendance of weekly meetings in the Rochester office.
- Attendance of client design & site meetings.
- On-hand to carry out occasional overseas work.
- Working directly with the Director and the Design & Installation Management team's in order to drive and consolidate existing and new install partnerships across the EMEA territories.
- To provide technical guidance on complex engineering activities.
- Providing comprehensive plans, SOW, instructions, install manuals regarding installations and liaise with the project team, ensuring technical requirements are met.