€200 - 250 per day
0203 750 5973
about 2 years ago
We are actively seeking a freelance/contract AV/VC Technician based in Amsterdam, Holland to work on-site at a large corporate customer site covering the busy summer period and possible lead into a full time permanent hire.
Ideal candidates will be based in Amsterdam already and available for a quick start. You will have customer facing, corporate experience providing technical support involving all aspects of audio visual, video conferencing, displays and presentations.
Candidates from the UK wishing to relocate may also be considered but no relocation costs will be provided.
Please note, actual day rates are dependant on specific site and experience/skill-set of workers.
Desired AV Technician experience:
- A strong understanding and operational knowledge of video conferencing and audio-visual systems with the ability to diagnose and remedy any faults and problems.
- Ensure all systems are fully functional and provide troubleshooting or handover to relevant personnel to allow minimum system down time.
- Ability to adapt to various clients’ needs and be able to fully integrate with multiple teams at short notice.
- Experience in assisting and supporting internal and external high priority events and/or meeting room technology.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to communicate with all levels within an organisation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the apply now button on this page or alternatively call Russell on +44(0)203 750 5979