London - Central
about 1 month ago
Due to the impact of COVID-19 on the Enterprise, our clients have seen demand for their video communications platform increase by over 300%; so they are continuing to expand and can offer fantastic long term career prospects and job security.
BDM role Intro
In this exciting new role, you will assume responsibility for the development of new business opportunities through quality lead generation, new website enquiries, active cold-calling/prospecting, email campaigns, and other related sales objectives. There will be a quota assigned for qualified lead generation and closing of entry level transactions.
BDM role responsibilities:
- You will proactively pursue business-to-business leads through phone, email, social media, etc. identifying appropriate contacts within target companies.
- You will follow-up on leads generated by direct mail, trade shows and web site activities, leveraging your excellent communication skills to engage prospects and customers alike. Once a lead is identified, they are transitioned to our sales team for development throughout the sales cycle.
- You will be expected to maintain accurate records by updating information within our CRM and prepare activity reports as required.
- You will diligently remain up to date on the companies latest technology solutions and value propositions, utilizing creativity and initiative in establishing rapport with prospect and obtaining pertinent information.
- At least 2-3 years experience in a Business Development and/or Inside Sales role, ideally supporting Enterprise Software, SaaS or Unified Communications products and/or services.
- Strong work ethic and self-management principles.
- Possess a strong desire to succeed - be tenacious, persistent and goal oriented.
- Ability to grasp technical terminology and concepts.
- Ability to communicate effectively all levels of an organisation. Create and develop rapport with prospects.
- Effective planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise & multi-task in a time-sensitive environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Skype meetings.
- Excellent communication, organisational, problem solving and self-motivational skills.
- Results-oriented individual who can work in a team environment, as well as make independent.
- A basic salary of 30-35k is available, dependant on experience with a commission plan offering a further 10k (so 45k+ OTE).
- 3x annual life assurance
- Workplace pension scheme with 4% employer contribution
- Private medical insurance through Vitality
- Medicash cashback scheme to subsidise annual dental, medical and optical expenses.