London - Central
45-55k +Benefits +OTE
0203 750 5976
4 days ago
24 April 2020
Working within the EMEA Partnerships & Alliances team, our client is looking for a smart, energetic and responsible technology professional to help develop and support their relationships with their growth partners and assist in their product training and lead generation. The major day-to-day interactions will be with the Partnerships and Alliances Director and the Microsoft account. This role is a home based role, with a view to attend one meeting in the office on the Monday of every week in brand new offices in Victoria.
- Account Alignment between Microsoft and our clients sales with their prospects and accounts.
- Monitoring and reporting on the opportunities and successes within the account.
- Presenting our clients proposition and raising the awareness of their value within the Microsoft account.
- Building and Maintaining the Microsoft relationships across all countries within EMEA.
- Collaborating on Partner Marketing. - Attendance of Microsoft based events in order to help drive activity.
- Ideally degree or equivalent qualification(s) in Business or IT related subjects.
- Proficient in desktop computer, office tools and web search tools.
- Ideally worked in an indirect channel environment.
- Experience of SaaS and/or unified communication solutions would be beneficial.
- Experience working with or for Microsoft.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 products.
- Being fluent in an additional language is a great advantage.
- A firm interest in Business and Technology.