London - Central
Audio Visual Recruitment
0203 750 5976
10 months ago
In2 Resourcing are working on behalf of an established Software Enterprise Video company, who due to increased workload within the Channel, are now looking for a Channel Sales Manager/Business Development Manager to help develop and support relationships with their growth partners.
Our client has built an award winning enterprise video SaaS platform that is used by an extensive list of Blue Chips which allows for a more effective communication link with internal and external audiences. Due to increasing demand for our clients platform and services, they are now in the middle of the process of scaling up their indirect channel to reach more global enterprises.
What’s the Role?
Working within the EMEA Sales team, our client is looking for a smart, energetic and responsible technology professional to help develop and support their relationships with their growth partners and assist in their product training and lead generation. The major day-to-day interactions will be with the sales and pre-sales team and also with our clients key partners.
How you will achieve this
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts and regions
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Providing sales support and product expertise to sell through partner organisations to end customers in coordination with partner sales resources
- Proactively driving company messages and product updates among assigned partners
- Coordinating company resources; including sales, presales, service and support, and management, in order to meet partner commercial objectives
- Helping to manage any potential channel conflict with other company sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Completing and monitoring partner education & account plans
- Maintaining high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Completing required training and development objectives within the assigned time frames
- Constantly maintaining knowledge of latest product releases & features and knowledge of enterprise video market & relevant partner technologies
- Ensuring assigned partners comply with partner agreements
Who you are?
The right person will have been using their skills and experience for at least 3 years partner management, account management, business development services roles;
• Ideally degree or equivalent qualification(s) in Business or IT related subjects • Proficient in desktop computer, office tools and web search tools
• Ideally worked in an indirect channel environment
• Experience of SaaS and/or unified communication solutions would be beneficial
This is a great opportunity for a smart and ambitious business development manager, business development executive, channel sales manager, channel sales executive who wants to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and rapidly growing company and who lives within a reasonable commute to Central London.