£25k - 30k per year + Benefits
about 2 years ago
The Travel, Events and Supporter Liaison (TESL) department are responsible for:
- Club arranged events, such as membership screenings, Junior events, supporting commercial activities, pre-season tours and the Club's annual Charity Ball
- All official travel for the entire Club, including all the teams, Directors, staff and supporters, on a daily as well as match by match basis
- Being the main contact for all supporter groups, including our Global Supporter Clubs
- The management of an IPTV system that delivers a concise and consistent digital message across the Club's digital signage platforms
- Assisting with the management of the Stadium IPTV and Digital Signage platforms. This includes the Museum, Training Grounds and Stadium.
- The role, alongside the Digital Experience Manager, is the key pivot between multiple departments within the Club and the external partners. They will coordinate requests from the Media Group, Meeting & Events, Marketing, Partnerships, Retail, Stadium Management, Ticketing/Fan Services and Communications departments that they need to manage whilst working with IT and Stadium Management to make sure there are no technical problems with any of the various systems and technologies in use.
- The Digital Experience Executive is required to work on all match days and key event days providing support to the Digital Experience Manager and taking lead during their absence.
- In preparation of match/event days, the Digital Experience Executive will be required to gather and organize content and schedules for the screens in the Stadium, ensuring all the Club and partner requests are uploaded correctly to be played out on match day.
- During non-game times the role will primarily be supporting the Digital Experience Manager, building requests for Meetings & Events, Hospitality, Partnerships, Catering and Retail teams. This will require content updates and scheduling for Stadium Events and support of the signage solutions at the Hale End and Colney training grounds.
- Work as a team member, supporting other members of the department with events and travel where needed.
- IPTV:Coordinating all aspects of the Club's daily operational requirements.This will include ensuring all hardware is operational and the right content is being played out; testing of systems on-site and in-situ.
- Digital Signage: Utilising the IPTV platform to ensure the screens are being used to their full potential to enhance the Stadium facilities, promotions and daily club news.
- Executive Boxes: Ensuring the screens and other related digital experience items are operational and correctly configured for game days and Meetings & Events use.
- Content Creation:Assisting withthe design and delivery of core templates that will be created by the Media Group. Utilising the Club's brand guidelines and media templates to create images and graphics for use within playout.
- Media and Scheduling Coordination:Ensuring that all media collated for use within the IPTV, stadium big screens, Digital Signage and related systems is collated and organised in the appropriate formats for use.Ensure that all media is scheduled and available for playout at the correct time and ensuring sensitive content is only played out in the correct areas.
- Stakeholder Coordination: Working with internal and external stakeholders to gather the required assets and requirements for playout such as video and image files, timings, locations etc. and the IT team for issue resolution.
- Communications: Ability to communicate with business & IT stakeholders in presenting technical requirements to the appropriate audience.
- Systems Development: Assist the Digital Experience Manager with implementing system upgrades.
Main Job Requirements And Person Specification
- Educated to Degree Level (or equivalent) in IT/Graphic Design/Computer
- Specific Experience:
- Experience of media scheduling and management
- Experience of using a software solution to manage the playout of content
- Knowledge of the hardware components that comprise the IPTV and Digital Signage solution, with the ability to be able to trouble shoot
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Strong willingness to learn and develop new processes with regular training being undertaken for competence on systems and knowledge of new features and functionalities
- Have commercial awareness for judging content usage, change requests
- Ensuring screen output meets commercial, competition and branding guidelines
- Results driven with a client focussed and pragmatic approach
- Able to prioritise workload to deliver results within a fast paced, pressurised environment
Knowledge of some / all of the following:
- Cisco StadiumVision/IPTV platforms
- Signage Live
- Adobe Create Suite (PS/PR)
- Concepts of Wi-Fi and AV solutions in hospitality environments