+Benefits, dependent on experience
0203 750 5976
JA / Paris
6 months ago
You will be working on-site for a leader in investment banking, who require a candidate who is subsequently familiar with meeting room support within a corporate environment and someone who carries fantastic customer service skills. To excel in this role you will need exceptional technical ability and organisational tendencies. A large part of your working day will be used setting up the technology for the sites client meetings, incorporating Cisco video conferences with an occasional need for event support within their designated event spaces.
Day to Day Duties:
- Requirement of BAU support to the AV/VC Facilities.
- Be in attendance at any other client sites as and when required.
- Supporting of end users.
- Report to the on-site AV Manager who is based in London.
- The location of any faults, and subsequently providing first fix resolutions for these faults.
- Preparation of equipment for events and meetings.
- High level of knowledge of AV equipment, projection, lighting, video conferencing, repairs and maintenance.
- Video - Crestron digital media, projectors, LED screens, Cisco video conferencing.
- Powerpoint experience.
- Be able to establish productive relationships with people at all levels.
- Have a positive approach to problem solving.
- Customer focused, with a strong ability to deal with any individuals on a friendly and welcoming basis.