London - Central
£150-200 per day dependent on experience
0203 750 5973
about 1 month ago
As summer is now approaching, we have seen a recent increase in the number of requests for flexible short-term cover and long-term 3, 6 or 12 months contract assignments with our AV clientele.
We are actively seeking freelance/contract AV/VC Technicians across the whole of the UK to work on-site at Financial institutions and large corporate customer sites covering the busy summer period.
Suitable candidates will be available for a quick start and have customer facing, corporate experience providing technical support involving all aspects of audio visual, video conferencing, displays and presentations.
Our contract / freelance roles would suit a seasoned freelancer looking for additional days/weeks work, or alternatively, someone in between jobs or out of work looking for a short to medium term solution.
Please note, actual day rates are dependant on specific site and experience/skill-set of workers.
Desired AV Technician experience:
- A strong understanding and operational knowledge of video conferencing and audio-visual systems with the ability to diagnose and remedy any faults and problems.
- Ensure all systems are fully functional and provide troubleshooting or handover to relevant personnel to allow minimum system down time.
- Ability to adapt to various clients’ needs and be able to fully integrate with multiple teams at short notice.
- Experience in assisting and supporting internal and external high priority events and/or meeting room technology.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to communicate with all levels within an organisation.