£150 - 200 per day
0203 750 5973
over 1 year ago
Become an In2 Freelancer!
Due to the current uncertain economic conditions, we have seen a recent increase in the number of requests for flexible short-term cover and long-term 3, 6 or 12 months contract assignments with our AV clientele.
We are actively seeking freelance/contract AV/VC Technicians across the whole of the UK to work on-site at Financial institutions and large corporate customer sites covering the busy summer period.
Suitable candidates will be available for a quick start and have customer facing, corporate experience providing technical support involving all aspects of audio visual, video conferencing, displays and presentations.
Our contract / freelance roles would suit a seasoned freelancer looking for additional days/weeks work, or alternatively, someone in between jobs or out of work looking for a short to medium term solution.
Please note, actual day rates are dependant on specific site and experience/skill-set of workers.
Desired AV Technician experience:
- A strong understanding and operational knowledge of video conferencing and audio-visual systems with the ability to diagnose and remedy any faults and problems.
- Ensure all systems are fully functional and provide troubleshooting or handover to relevant personnel to allow minimum system down time.
- Ability to adapt to various clients’ needs and be able to fully integrate with multiple teams at short notice.
- Experience in assisting and supporting internal and external high priority events and/or meeting room technology.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to communicate with all levels within an organisation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the apply now button on this page or alternatively call Hannah on +44(0)203 750 5973
In2 Resourcing are members of the REC and our team have decades of experience running temporary recruitment desks. Contractors can be assured of prompt weekly payment and full support with company formation or umbrella payroll set-up as well as contract compliance.