London - Central
0203 750 5976
about 1 month ago
Help Desk Support
In2 Resourcing are working with a long-established and successful AV Systems Integrator with a focus on quality, design and installation into a predominantly corporate client base.
Our client is based in the Thames Valley area and due to continued growth within the organisation, are currently looking for a help desk support engineer to support their extensive client base across the UK.
Qualifications and experience
- Experience working within an AV and VC/IT support role.
- Proficient using remote support tool applications (Team-viewer, VPN, Remote Desktop).
- Must be computer literate Windows/MAC OS, Share-point, and Microsoft Mail, word, excel
- Proven track record in an AV/IT technical support-based role
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent in English, professional telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills, especially under pressure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- 1st/2nd line AV/VC technical support to clients.
- Obtaining the relevant information, drawings, and providing client remote technical assistance with integrated AV/VC equipment.
- Escalation to field engineering team for onsite repairs and the workshop service spare support team.
- Field engineering team support, providing documentation and back history, back end assistance.
- Updating the ticketing system accurately with absolute attention to detail.
- Raising RMAs with brand specific equipment suppliers under warranty.
- Provide technical reports and updates to our clients customers.
- Internal desktop support.
- Understanding of the fundamental principles of audio and video
- Understanding of TCP/IP Networks Protocols and switching/routing over local area networks.
- Experience of Cisco & Polycom video conference networking infrastructure and end-point configuration.
- All applicants should have a good understanding, interest and experience in audio visual and control systems.
If you have any questions, please contact James Andrews.