London - Central
0203 750 5978
LT / 00
4 months ago
The role of the IT Network Systems Engineer is to help in designing, implementing, maintaining and supporting our clients ever-growing network infrastructure. The ideal candidate for our client will be someone who is part of a systems engineering team that is responsible for developing and designing scalable, maintainable and highly available network architectures that not only meets business objectives, but SLA's as well. This role will involve a large amount of Face-To-Face client contact and working with managing directors and executives to provide excellent service across all Audio-Visual related services.
- Maintaining Enterprise Applications Deliverable's.
- Providing of weekly SLT status reports for Risk & Compliance regarding AIT assignments.
- You will be working closely with FTE teams in providing technical updates.
- Management of server patching, planning, deployment, remediation of past due upcoming tasks.
- Maintenance of the enhanced remediation program; P1, P2, P3 consequence model.
- Testing of any new technology/deployment program's.
- Proven hands-on networking engineering skills/experience.
- CCNP or Higher.
- Thorough understanding of networking protocols.
- University degree in computer science or a related subject.