Basic plus van
0203 750 5978
over 1 year ago
Due to further expansion within their engineering team, they are now seeking a senior, time-served AV Engineer to take ownership of their Service and Maintenance contracts. You will own the Service relationship from the point a customer places an order with the sales team. You will will visit customer sites to conduct audits, preventative maintenance visits as well as maintaining client relations. You will be responsible for 20+ annual service contracts to maintain the AV equipment installed across their client base, predominately within Greater London and the Southern Counties.
Although this role will be a hands-on field service role, there is a real opportunity to head up the Service department as the business continues to expand. Any previous experience in a Service role or heading up a Service department would be advantageous, although AV Installation Engineers looking to move into a more service oriented role are invited to apply.
This is a field service role with National coverage but will predominately involve travel to client sites within London and Southern Counties.
Candidates will need to be based no more than 1 hour commute to the Berkshire HQ.
A competitive basic salary dependent on experience + company vehicle + fuel card + overtime
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a Field Service AV engineering role
- Experience installing, supporting and maintaining Commercial AV equipment including projectors, flat screens, audio systems, switchers, scalers, extenders and digital signage
- Fault finding and diagnostics
- Excellent PC skills and ability to program touch panels
- High level of professionalism
- Experience installing and configuring VC systems (Polycom/Tandberg/Cisco/Lifesize etc
- Ideally CTS accredited
This job was brought to you by In2 Resourcing, an independent specialist AV Recruitment agency offering AV staffing and AV headhunting services across the UK and Europe