£75k - 80k per year + equity + company benefits
about 2 years ago
In2 Resourcing are excited to be working with a fintech start-up within the motor insurance sector. Our client started off with a simple idea and now have a hugely popular subscription product that is growing.
After a highly successful few years, they are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Android Engineer to join their Shoreditch team.
For this position, our clinet is seeking an experienced Lead / Senior Android Developer who will create the foundations for the coming years of the user-facing side of the platform.
Ideally, you will have experience of building complex applications in a modular fashion with elegance whilst leading a team of Developers at the same time. We are looking for someone who is able to build a solid infrastructure for the long term, with a solid background of delivering solutions which support your team and product.
The app as seen by our customers will be created and managed by you, managing the delivery of our UX end-to-end. You will also regularly prototype new concepts and research new technology, with a view to incorporating it into our long term plans. You will put practices and infrastructure into place which will support and lead your team as it grows.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing practices and procedures for our use of Android platforms
- Bringing our new design concepts to realisation
- Working closely with our highly experienced team to build API requirements
- Helping colleagues with training and growth of their skills where required.
- You will be responsible for managing and growing a market leading team.
- Working closely with customers and assisting to fix and issues that may arise.
For this position, we need someone who has solid Android development experience. Java is essential with kotlin and iOS experience a bonus.
This position would be an office-based position as my client do not offer remote working so you must be willing to come to Shoreditch on a daily basis