London - Central
27-32k +Benefits, dependent on experience
0203 750 5976
JA / 23
8 months ago
Key responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Supply operational cover on client sites based in London
- Setup/operation of integrated events spaces including high profile auditorium based results presentations and town halls.
- Proficient in audio, Video and lighting equipment both digital and analogue
- Videoconference/audio conference set-up and support with Cisco & Polycom systems
- Managing all aspects of the Video Calls from initial booking through to the monitoring and completion of all calls including scheduling and full systems operational testing prior to any high profile event.
- Preparing equipment for future events and meetings as required
- Locating faults and provide resolutions i.e. Fix/replace/upgrade hardware when relevant in support of the AV & VC facilities
- 1st /2nd line repairs & on-going preventative maintenance including daily checks on all equipment in the building
- Audio Visual support to other areas of the business when required. This could be setting up PA’s or assisting with presentations in meeting rooms.
- Have the ability to work in a team together in addition to being a sole technician responsible for a client site and at times the main client interface.
- To be an ambassador - approach and professionalism is extremely important
- Customer service skills are essential along with the ability to work calmly under pressure and resolve any issues quickly and professionally
- To be very presentable and able to liaise with senior executives in a calm and professional manner at all times both face to face and via the telephone
- Required to work onsite shifts to meet requirements with a flexible approach ensuring out of hours events are also covered.
- Liaising with help desk & operations team to arrange backup support when required
- Administration necessary to support the role utilising Microsoft office applications, bespoke ticketing systems and room booking software.
- Have ability to work in a very high pace and dynamic environment
- You must have the ability to quickly adapt to changing needs, infrastructure, and evolving business processes
- Ability to work closely with the user community, interpret issues, understand requirements, and rapidly deploy solutions
- Ability to work directly with end users on issue resolution, and process development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Skype for Business & Polycom experience essential
- Experience on multiple operating system platforms (Windows and Mac) is preferred
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Certification to CTS within 6 month probationary period