London - Central
Benefits +Car Allowance
0203 750 5976
JA / 50
10 months ago
The ideal candidate will have skills in the following areas:
- Client facing and clear communication skills.
- Solid electrical and mechanical engineering background.
- Understanding of high level IT, such as network design (core and access layer),
- structured cabling, and wired and WiFi design principles.
- Detailed design capability in systems such as BMS, lighting, energy metering
- Understanding of Industrial standard open protocols such as BACnet and OPC.
- Understanding of proprietary systems and specialist system protocols, such as DALI (lighting) and TREND (BMS) as examples.
- Understanding of open protocol middle ware solutions, known as IBMS (integrated
- building management systems) such as TRIDIUM as an example.
- Solid report writing skills, and ability to convey new concepts in visual forms such as flow charts and topologies.
- Understanding of data base principles.
- Ability to create integrated data solutions, sketch out physical and data topologies, and understand their relationships.
- Revit/CAD/MS Visio/PowerPoint/MS OFFICE
- Understanding of Edge and Cloud IT platforms.
- Good basis of knowledge in physical and cyber security principles.
- Understanding of IOT, MQTT protocols, IOT wireless protocols such as LoRa.
- Understanding of Analytic theory, and associated technical data gathering
- Understanding of web service API integrations.
- Understanding of app technology back-end and front end design principles.
- Understanding of web technologies, XML, HTTP etc.
- Capability to develop wire frames for UI designs.
- Private medical scheme
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- For Principal engineer - car allowance
- Exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities and clients
- Active support towards further professional accreditation