London - Central
Circa 30-32k plus benefits
0203 750 5978
about 1 year ago
In2 Resourcing are working with one of the UK and Europe's largest AV Systems Integrators who are London's go to AV partner for Onsite Managed Services and large scale AV fit-out projects in the Corporate sector.
As the business continues to expand, their procurement department are now seeking a Procurement officer to provide support to the Procurement Manager and help maintain effective running of the department.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Negotiate pricing, delivery dates and specifications with suppliers and end users.
- Produce quotations for goods and services as and when required
- Raise P.O's for goods and services
- Authorisation and raising of orders up to published limits of authority
- Ensure all orders meet commercial requirements
- Log and monitoring of purchase requisitions
- Processing client requisitions through to invoicing
- Communicate effectively all supply chain related issues to internal and external customers
- Dealing with customer queries involving liaison with customers and internal finance department
- Ideally SAP Business 1 and Excel experience
8.30am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday and as required by the role
Interviews will be arranged swiftly for suitable candidates so please apply with your CV ASAP to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
Procurement Officer / Procurement Assistant / Procurement Support / Procurement Administrator