Circa 100-120k OTE + Bens (Dep On Exp)
over 1 year ago
Based in London HQ
Circa 100-120k OTE (Dependent on Experience) + Benefits package
In2 Resourcing are exclusively representing a long established and rapidly expanding AV Hire, Event Production and AV Installation company. Our clients are London’s go to provider with an enviable customer base across Theatrical, Retail, Entertainment, Broadcast and Corporate sectors, built over many years successful collaboration. Their end to end Production and Hire services include Audio, Video, Lighting and Staging solutions as well as expert AV Systems Installation and Integration for projects in the UK and Overseas.
Due to significant success and growth in recent years, our clients are now seeking a Sales Director to join the Executive Board and assume responsibility for developing and executing the company-wide sales strategy. This is a new hire to the business and a new layer of management between the Managing Director and existing Sales and Marketing team (currently circa 8-10 staff).
Our clients remain privately owned and this is quite simply a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned Sales leader with drive and ambition to help transition the company to the next level and become a long-term member of the Executive team. You will be a strong character with fantastic interpersonal skills, capable of leading and inspiring a long established existing team as well as implementing new processes and KPI’s to maximise productivity and profitability.
- Define, develop and implement the overall sales strategy, particularly the opportunities for the cross selling of new and existing products and services to customers.
- Board level responsibility for the Sales Pipeline for all the revenue streams, particularly the Installations & integration side of the business
- Identifying potential future product/service revenue opportunities.
- Generate new business growth, increasing responsiveness to customer needs by developing new and existing relationships within critical customer groups in both existing and new markets.
- Take the strategic lead to maximise revenue growth through new and renewed contracts, tenders and innovative partnerships with suppliers.
- Work to develop, implement and monitor an appropriate and effective sales plan, matching activity to customer and market opportunities to deliver the revenue/margin budget.
- Lead and motivate the Customer Services, Key Accounts, Business Development and Sales teams to maximise the development of all customer accounts, including proactive development of target customer accounts.
What makes you a strong candidate?
- Previous experience leading a Sales team in the AV Hire and/or AV Installation industry sectors.
- Intellectually strong, with a balance of strategic, commercial and operational skills.
- Clear and high impact communication and presentation skills, with the cultural empathy and emotional awareness required to operate successfully within an international business.
- Ambitious, driven and be prepared to work ‘at the coal face’ and naturally possess a hands-on approach to getting things done.
- Demonstrate a passion for customer excellence and presenting a high-quality product offering; your main objective is to enhance levels of customer satisfaction and profit performance.
- Stature, gravitas, determination, drive and the highest integrity.
- Energetic and determined, possessing a strong desire and focus to deliver added value and exceed business targets.
- Results focused with a passion for winning.
- Willing to take tough decisions and drive for stretch goals
- Comfortable working in an international business environment an operating within a matrix organisation design.
For a completely confidential discussion regarding this vacancy, please call Russell Brown, Senior Recruiter and Managing Director at In2 Resourcing.
This position would suit a Sales Director, Sales Manager, Commercial Director, Commercial Manager, Sales and Marketing Director or Head of Sales and Marketing working in the AV industry and based in South London, South West London, South West Thames, Surrey, Middlesex, Berkshire or Hampshire areas.