London - South
30-40k Basic + benefits + 20% Bonus
0203 750 5979
over 1 year ago
To take them forward in their growth strategy, they are now recruiting a Sales Ops Manager to head up the Internal Sales and Business Development functions of the company as well as all Branch administration functions. Reporting into the Sales Director, you will assume a hands-on sales role whilst leading a small Internal Sales team from the front. You will manage the internal efforts to deliver new business and account manage their existing and prospective client base of Builders merchants, Landscape contractors, Distributors as well as B2B and Domestic End-users.
You will have previous experience in sales and operations and ideally have previous team management experience. Exposure to product or services based sales into the Construction or Engineering sectors will be a distinct advantage.
Main Skills and Experience Needed:
- New Business Sales
- Outstanding telephone sales skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work to and exceed sales targets
- Planning and organisational skills
- Experience managing a Sales team and setting targets and KPI's
- Ability to prioritise your workload and that of the team
- Previous Sales experience in Construction or Engineering markets