£25k - 35k per year + Benefits
7 months ago
In2 Resourcing are working with a dynamic and expanding AV company based in Surrey.
My client is a leading AV solutions provider and they are expanding their Audio Visual & Video Conferencing Team. We have a permanent full-time position available immediately for a high-quality Audio Visual Installation Engineer.
Working as part of the installation team, you will be involved in the installation and Integration of high end corporate audio visual systems including video walls, control systems, conferencing systems and HD video distribution equipment.
Training will be given if you need it in certain areas. Must have a full, clean driving licence, company transport is provided.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Candidates will have at least 2-years demonstrable experience in either the installation, configuration or service of Analogue and Digital AV systems including, but not limited to Crestron Digital Media, Extron XTP and AMX Enova solutions.
- AV Control Systems (Crestron, AMX, Extron).
- Video Conferencing endpoints (Cisco/Tandberg, Polycom).
- Audio Processing systems (Biamp, BSS, Soundstructure/Vortex, Extron DMP).
- Capable of reading and understanding wiring schematics.
- Capable of cable termination to a high standard.
- Familiarity and understanding of manufacturer programming, configuration and fault diagnosis tools (Crestron Toolbox, Netlinx Studio, DM Tools, etc) would be an advantage.
- Ideal candidates will have manufacture certifications in the relevant areas.
Keywords: Audio Visual, AV, Crestron, AMX, Polycom, Tandberg, Cisco, Engineer, Installation, Install.
In2 Resourcing is an Audio Visual Recruitment agency specialising in AV recruitment and AV headhunting across the UK/EMEA. Our AV recruiters and AV head hunters have many years of experience working on contingency AV recruitment as well as AV Executive search assignments globally. We are recognised as a market leader in the provision of Audio Visual and Visual Communications personnel and offer AV jobs from leading companies in the market. For more information visit our website: www.in2resourcing.com