£65k - 95k per year + Bonus
almost 2 years ago
In2 Resourcing are working exclusively with a successful and expanding operating division of a multi-million-pound turnover construction organisation who are seeking an experienced Project Surveyor to join a £25 million project in SW1
You will be joining a Major Projects division of a well established and successful Contractor with a fantastic pipeline of work for 2018-2019 offering new build and refurbishment projects ranging from £5-40 million. These are a mixture of High-end Residential, Commercial and Hospitality projects including a large retailers new London HQ, a refurbishment of offices in South West London into luxury apartments, a new build care home in Surrey and a Hotel in Central London.
This is a dynamic and successful team and candidates with the right potential will have fast track management opportunities.
As a Senior Project Surveyor you will take responsibility for the management of all commercial aspects of any given project.
Key Responsibilities, Duties, Skills and Experience:
- Taking responsibility for the procurement of sub-contractors
- Taking responsibility as lead Project Surveyor on projects with a value of £10m+
- Proven experience of working as a Lead QS on major projects
- Solid educational background, ideally with a degree qualification
- Experience of working on a range of new build, Fit-out and refurbishment project
- A Quantity Surveying Degree is ideally required or where appropriate – extensive relevant industry experience.
- Minimum 10 years QS experience, preferably in a Main Contractor entity working on interior refurbishment, fit-out and new build projects.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project / Powerproject etc.
- Thorough understanding of the construction industry and broad understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Excellent ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents.
- Proven excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing work environment are essential.
Most projects are central London or within the M25 so candidates should be London or South East based and flexible to travel as and when required.
In2 Resourcing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity call Russell Brown on 0203 750 5979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills: Project Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Senior QS, London