London - Central
0203 750 5978
IN2 / 10
7 months ago
Due to continued success in their UK office. They are now looking to bring in a Solutions Architect in order to help support existing business and to also help continue their expected growth going into the New Year. You will be reporting to the European Solutions Team Leader and be working closely with the sales team, to identify sales opportunities with channel partners and their end-clients.
Main Duties Include:
- Supporting the companies sales team in helping to specify products for new customers, replying to tenders and helping in carrying out web-based and on-site demonstrations and training.
- Offering technical expertise and help with all products.
- Honing in on building relationships with the technical teams of our clients partners.
- Organise and put through demonstrations and POC's.
- Helping to increase revenue by providing commissioning services.
- Extensive amount of travel within the Greater London area is essential along with occasional travel to our Luton office and sometimes across the whole UK.
Strong technical knowledge of:
- IP networking is majorly essential.
- Digital AV technologies (IPTV or Digital Signage)
- Video over networks.
- Digital video technologies and Audio Visual equipment.
- Digital Signage solutions.
- Previous experience working within a Pre-Sales/Solutions Architect capacity either within the Audio-Visual or IT industry.
- Evidence of a strong ability to draw up innovative technical solutions.
- Able to show the ability to create and build up customer relationships and provide unrivaled customer services.
- Able to show an ability to stand up in front of an audience and present the company, a product, a solution or a technical demonstration.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- An element of patience and a willingness to learn.