Circa 75k basic + 20k OTE
over 1 year ago
My clients offer an Enterprise Video Content Delivery Network (CDN) to a large global client base offering a powerful return on investment. Due to organic growth within the EMEA team, they are now seeking an experienced Solutions Architect to help provide Subject Matter expertise and support to the dynamic Enterprisre Sales team.
Candidates will need to be based in the South of the UK with easy connections into London and be flexible for travel to UK customer sites and European travel (20%)
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Analysing onboarding clients’ technical environments to propose the best solutions and practices in on-site visits and remote consultations.
- Presenting the companies’ products and onboarding customers with adoption
- Collaborating with internal teams to troubleshoot customers’ technical issues as an SME (Subject Matter Expert)
- Effectively communicating product requirements from the field back into engineering.
- Exceptional time management and organization to manage multiple projects requiring participation from various internal and external teams.
- Excellent customer service and consultation skills. The ability to understand customers’ business requirements and to convert them into technical solutions that meets their needs.
- Strong problem solving and diagnostic skills without prior exposure to the issue.
- Excellent presentation skills, and written and oral communications ability
- BS /MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of customer facing technical solutions experience such as sales engineering, solutions engineering or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record of building strong trust relationships with customer’s technical teams through a collaborative and consultative approach, resulting in customer retention and higher revenue.
- Strong background in enterprise networking technologies.
- LAN, WAN, UDP/TCP, Firewall, routing protocols, unicast/multicast, NAT, VPNs etc.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and to learn new tools and technologies.
- Understanding/familiarity of enterprise, Internet and web technologies
- SaaS-based hosted infrastructure background
- Video Technology experience with codecs, streaming (h.264, Flash, WMS, RTMP, HLS) is a big plus
- Experience with RESTAPI is a plus
- Understanding of CDN and caching solutions is a plus
Keywords: Solutions Architect, Sales Engineer, Pre-Sales Engineer, Enterprise Video, Online Video, Content Delivery, SDN, CDN, Networking