London - Central
£35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
0203 750 5980
4 months ago
20 July 2020
Our clients are London’s go to provider with an enviable customer base across Theatrical, Retail, Entertainment, Broadcast and Corporate sectors, built over many years successful collaboration. Their end to end Production and Hire services include Audio, Video, Lighting and Staging solutions as well as expert AV Systems Installation and Integration for projects in the UK and Overseas.
Due to continued success and expansion in their AV Installation teams, they are now looking to recruit a Senior AV Installer / Site Supervisor to oversee Install and Commissioning across their projects. You will have a solid understanding of AV Systems Integration in a live construction site environment and an appreciation of Health & Safety policies / CDM regulations.
This is a predominately an external site-based role and most projects are central London based. You will however need to live within reasonable commuting distance to South London HQ as this will be your base when not on site.
- Oversee the Installation and Commissioning of AV Systems on live project sites
- Site Supervisor for project teams on-site including in-house teams and sub-contractor resources
- Delivery of site briefings and tool box talks
- Provide daily progress reports from site
- Preparation of tools and equipment required to carry out work on site
- To stay abreast of industry equipment and working practices, especially those pertaining to site work, including health and safety requirements.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of AV installation practices and techniques
- Understanding of data distribution networks
- Good practical knowledge of installation techniques and wiring systems
- Able to work at height (IPAF/PASMA desirable)
- Excellent soldering and termination skills
- A thorough understanding of health and safety policies and CDM regulations. The ability to interpret and implement risk assessments and method statements and to be proactive in H&S policies and procedures. (IOSH working safely qualifications or equivalent desirable)
- CSCS or ECS Card Holder
- SSSTS or equivalent
This position would suit people working as an AV Site Manager, AV Site Supervisor, Lead AV Engineer, Senior AV Engineer, Lead Audio Visual Engineer, AV Installation Engineer position based in London, Surrey, Sussex, Kent, Middlesex, West London, South London areas