0203 750 5976
4 months ago
- Must show an in-depth understanding and technical ability of all relevant AV/VC Systems, being highly educated on with our clients entire portfolio of the products and services they offer.
- The continuous development, implementation and carrying out of a concise, accurate and disciplined testing matrix for each individual integrated system before it has left the production area for our clients customer sites.
- Look over, power up and put together each and every component assigned to a client project. This is to include ensuring the correct software is loaded and the correct software revisions are loaded.
- Ensure the production area is utilised in the most efficient way, fulfilling all quality and environmental objectives.
- To maintain and upkeep the standards of health and safety, hygiene and security at all times within your working station/environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the Company’s policies and vision and the way in which the production area contributes to these.
- Imperative that you are able to produce regular reports relating to the production area and brief the Operations Director whenever necessary.
- Assist in the maintenance and operation of our clients demonstration room facilities.
- On a daily basis an up-to-date record of all activities must be kept in alongside our clients customers and prospects through the Company’s CRM database.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of designing/deploying integrated commercial AV solutions. You will have strong interpersonal skills, be a good team player and have an eye for attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have obtained either the CTS-I and/or CTS-D qualification.
This role would suit anyone from a Fabrication/Rack-Building/Test Engineer background who lives within a 1 hour commute from the Bristol area.