In2 Resourcing are working exclusively with an industry leading Enterprise Video SaaS vendor who are seeking a Business Development Manager to help further capitalise on the exponential demand in their platform.
Due to the impact of COVID-19 on the Enterprise, our clients have seen demand for their video communications platform increase by over 300%; so, they are continuing to expand and can offer fantastic long-term career prospects and job security.
BDM role Intro:
In this exciting new role, you will assume responsibility for the development of new business opportunities through quality lead generation, new website enquiries, active cold-calling/prospecting, email campaigns, and other related sales objectives. There will be a quota assigned for qualified lead generation and closing of entry level transactions.
BDM role responsibilities:
• You will proactively pursue business-to-business leads through phone, email, social media, etc. identifying appropriate contacts within target companies.
• You will follow-up on leads generated by direct mail, trade shows and web site activities, leveraging your excellent communication skills to engage prospects and customers alike. Once a lead is identified, they are transitioned to our sales team for development throughout the sales cycle.
• You will be expected to maintain accurate records by updating information within our CRM and prepare activity reports as required.
• You will diligently remain up to date on the companies’ latest technology solutions and value propositions, utilizing creativity and initiative in establishing rapport with prospect and obtaining pertinent information.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in a Business Development and/or Inside Sales role, ideally supporting Enterprise Software, SaaS or Unified Communications products and/or services.
• Strong work ethic and self-management principles.
• Possess a strong desire to succeed - be tenacious, persistent and goal oriented.
• Ability to grasp technical terminology and concepts.
• Ability to communicate effectively all levels of an organisation. Create and develop rapport with prospects.
• Effective planning and organisational skills.
• Ability to prioritise & multi-task in a time-sensitive environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Skype meetings.
• Excellent communication, organisational, problem solving and self-motivational skills.
• Results-oriented individual who can work in a team environment, as well as make independent.
• A basic salary of £35-37.5k is available, dependant on experience with an uncapped commission plan (so 50-60k OTE).
• 3x annual life assurance
• Workplace pension scheme with 4% employer contribution
• Private medical insurance through Vitality
• Medicash cashback scheme to subsidise annual dental, medical and optical expenses.
This is a great opportunity for a smart and ambitious Business Development manager, Business Development Executive, Internal sales executive or Inside Sales professional who wants to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and rapidly growing company.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a CV ASAP to Russell Brown: email@example.com
"The contract I was involved with was excellently managed, with great communication and no issues with invoice payment."
"I've worked with this company for several years. Probably the best agency I have come across, all amazing helpful staff."
"I’ve been with IN2 Resourcing for just under 2 years and they’re a pleasure to work with. I get regular work from them and I would highly recommend"
"Great agency with regular work within the city. The entire team is very helpful and friendly. Definitely enjoying working with IN2"
"Responsive and quick process to start looking for work ASAP, takes care of finding quality new business for me."
"IN2 Resourcing is an amazing recruitment company. I have worked with them since 2018 and I have had work constantly. I would like to thank Hannah for keeping me busy. Their customer service is very good as they care about the people they work with."
"Fantastic service from IN2 - I have been placed at various sites across London. Hannah in particular is easy to work with and extremely professional."
"I have worked with IN2 for a good number of years now and always found them to be very good communicators, always returning calls from messages and/or answerphone messages. They always settle invoices on time and prompt payments."
"James and Russell are a top chaps and really helped me secure a job. They took a personal approach to the process and assisted me all the way. The communication between them and myself was great. I would highly recommenced IN2 Resourcing!"