AV-IT Technical Support Engineer
Bristol, South West
35-42k plus benefits
We have a red-hot opportunity working for an award-winning Audio Visual and Unified Communications Re-seller based in the South West of the UK.
As an AV-IT Technical Support Engineer you will provide expert 1st and 2nd line support to a diverse client base in the Private and Public sectors.
Ideal candidates will have a solid understanding of Microsoft Office365 especially MS Teams, Skype for Business / MS Lync and a solid understanding of IT Networking to CCNA level. Candidates will also need experience working with Poly / Polycom Video Conferencing including Poly Infrastructure: RealPresence / DMA / RMX etc.
This is a stable and long-term opportunity for someone with dual AV and IT skill-set and the role offers a nice mix of remote support and site visits when necessary (post COVID).
- Polycom Infrastructure experience
- 1st and 2nd line support of Microsoft Office365 (MS Teams/Skype for Business)
- Solid IT Networking (Router configuration/Firewalls).
What is on offer:
- Competitive basic salary circa 35-42k plus benefits – dependent on experience
- Unrivalled training and professional development: Poly CVE / Microsoft MCSE / Cisco CCNA
- Stable long-term employment – pivotal role supporting long term clients IT-AV infrastructure
How to apply:
Drop us a CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, call Russell or James on +44 (0)203 750 5979