Advanced Solutions Account Manager
IN2-AV Resourcing is very pleased to be working with an extremely successful Experience Design business in London who are looking to recruit a Solutions Account Manager who will oversee overall account relationships including customer retention, customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
As the Solutions Account Manager you will develop and execute account contracts for the business to ensure they meet their brand strategies, revenue, and margin targets. This position will oversee highly technical account relationships with an emphasis in decentralized, global accounts, primarily in the Automotive, Fitness, and Specialty Retail industries.
Main Job Functions
• Ensure 100% account retention
• Act as a creative consultant properly utilizing internal resources to ensure clients receive the comprehensive value of our clients services.
• Develop and update individual account strategies for accomplishment of relationship and revenue goals
• Execution of quarterly business reviews to assess and surface objective attainment with cross-functional brand sponsorship
• Meet or exceed established goals of upselling accounts with our clients suite of media services
• Position our client as strategic partner with key decision-makers and influencers
• Identify and access requirements to serve client's domestic and international current and future needs.
• Implementation, maintenance and reporting of group wide Service Improvement and Health Plans
• Host regularly scheduled meetings with assigned client base to coordinate all aspects of client interaction, develop meeting agendas and leads meetings
• Initiate regular communication with key corporate decision makers through a consultative sales process to maximize service and add value to the relationship
• Work cross-functionally within an account to develop wide relationships with procurement, marketing, store/retail operations, IT, brand management, C-Suite, etc. besides normal day to client contacts.
- The Role
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate:
•Experience in technology deployment – hardware, software, content with RMR models.
•Proven experience partnering with project management and implementation teams to deliver outstanding customer experiences
•Strong knowledge of audio/visual technical integration is an added bonus
•Proven experience working with a technical Solution Design team to translate customer objectives into technical solutions
•Ideal candidate possesses a strong understanding of construction/build phases and has proven experience managing a portfolio of brands operating dozens of projects spanning a global footprint
•Strong understanding of experiential technologies and application to commercial environments
•Computer and device skills necessary to develop sales presentations, portfolios, Salesforce, forecasting (Excel, Word, Keynote, Smartsheet etc.)
- SALARY/BENEFITS PACKAGE
Base salary: £50,000-65,000 + excellent benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the apply now button on this page or alternatively send your CV and supporting information directly to Russell Brown - firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN2-SaaS are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IN2-SaaS is part of the IN2 Resourcing Group - SaaS Recruiters and SaaS Head-hunters operating across the UK, EMEA and the USA. Our SaaS recruiters have many years of experience working on contingency SaaS recruitment as well as SaaS Executive search assignments globally.