AV Commissioning Engineer Berkshire/London
IN2-AV are proud to be partnering with a global AV Systems Integrator who have a fantastic commercial client base across the UK and beyond.
Due to increased workload, they are now seeking an experienced AV Commissioning Engineer to join the team, working onsite at large corporate/commercial based client sites to help oversee various projects and eventually head up the commissioning team.
If you have experience working across the Hospitality, Leisure, Retail, Education, Finance, Banking, Law Firm sectors or any other commercial settings, then this is the role for you!
Key Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in the AV industry as an Engineer or Installation engineer
- Considerable experience in commercial AV installations involving Video or Audio such as Video Walls, installation of large LED screens etc.
- Able to lead Installations as part of a team and work independently
- Based in London/Southeast/Home Counties and travelling to customer sites
- Always Maintaining professional conduct
- Experience in commissioning Audio Visual systems such as Extron, Crestron etc.
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £40-50K per annum will be offered plus 25 days holiday and a Company Van.
This role would suit candidates residing in the M4 Corrdior/Surrey/Berkshire/London region or those who live within a 1-hour commute into London and have an extensive background in AV Commissioning, as an AV Commissioner, AV Rack building, Audio Visual Commissioning Engineer positions.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a CV to Sales@IN2Resourcing.com
IN2-AV are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IN2-AV is part of the IN2 Resourcing Group - AV Recruiters and AV Head-hunters operating across the UK, EMEA and the USA. Our AV recruiters have many years of experience working on contingency AV recruitment as well as AV Executive search assignments globally.