AV Installation Engineer - London/South East
IN2-AV are interested in hearing from AV Installation Engineers within the London/South East region to work on Corporate AV Installs, mainly in Central London and Home Counties.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role with an established International AV Systems Integrator with a fantastic corporate client base across Europe.
Key Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years experience in the AV industry as an Engineer or Installation engineer
- Considerable experience in corporate AV installations involving Video Conferencing systems (Polycom/Tandberg/Cisco/Lifesize) and AV control systems (Crestron/AMX/Extron)
- Able to conduct installations as part of a team and work independently
- Based from London/South East and travelling to customer sites
- Maintaining professional conduct at all times
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £30K per annum will be offered plus 25 days holiday and a Company Van.
This role would suit AV Engineers residing in the London/South East/Home County regions or those who live within a 1 hour commute into Central London.
IN2-AV are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IN2-AV is part of the IN2 Resourcing Group - AV Recruiters and AV Head-hunters operating across the UK, EMEA and the USA. Our AV recruiters have many years of experience working on contingency AV recruitment as well as AV Executive search assignments globally.