AV Project Manager - London
IN2-AV are interested in hearing from experienced AV Project Managers within easy reach of our clients London based offices to help work on Corporate AV projects, mainly in Home Counties and Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role with a growing International AV Systems Integrator with a fantastic corporate client base across Europe.
Key Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in the AV industry as an Project Manager
- Considerable experience in corporate AV installations involving Video Conferencing systems (Polycom/Tandberg/Cisco/Lifesize) and AV control systems (Crestron/AMX/Extron)
- Able to lead projects as part of a team and work independently
- Based from Thames Valley/M4 Corridor region and travelling to customer sites
- Maintaining professional conduct at all times
- Project Management certifications: Prince 2, Agile, CTS, Avixa
A competitive Basic Salary of up to £50K per annum will be offered plus company benefits.
This role would suit AV Project Managers, AV Project Engineers, Audio Visual Project Managers residing in London/Kent/Essex/Berkshire/Hertfordshire or any other areas within a 1 hour commute to London.
IN2-AV are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IN2-AV is part of the IN2 Resourcing Group - AV Recruiters and AV Head-hunters operating across the UK, EMEA and the USA. Our AV recruiters have many years of experience working on contingency AV recruitment as well as AV Executive search assignments globally.