AV Solutions Architect
IN2-AV Resourcing is very pleased to be working with an extremely successful Experience Design business in London who are looking to recruit an AV Solutions Architect.
As Solutions Architect, you will provide audio & video sales, consultation, concept and/or technical design & engineering support to the account management and acquisition sales teams. You will be consulting and supporting on creative concepts and engineering direction, full and complete solution design, the creation of internal and client-facing quotes and proposals.
Main Job Functions & Responsibilities
- To adopt a client-centric, pro-active, strategic and Global approach to all activities and decision making.
- Provide audio & video technical and solution consultation, expertise and support to account management and acquisitions teams
- Assist in needs analysis discoveries (design intent specifically focused on experience, coverage, functionality, and performance) with clients to determine “pain” and present solutions that solve that “pain”.
- Prepare proposal & solution design packages & participates in final sales presentations
- Contributes to thought leadership and pro-active preparation and presentation of solution packages for account management and acquisitions teams to achieve revenue growth
- Assist in the preparation of all pricing, including labour analysis, equipment pricing, general conditions, direct job expenses, and any cost elements required to complete the formal audio and/or video proposal.
- Interfaces with Owners, Architect/Engineers, and any other contractors or subcontractors to provide clarity of scope, design assistance, and trade coordination.
- Upon contract award, attends kick-off meeting with Operations project team. Provide detailed technical and financial information to the project team to ensure that they have a detailed understanding of the project contract, scope, technical requirements, budget, and schedule in order to successfully deliver the project.
- Establish, develop and nurture relationships with clients, vendors, reps, and manufacturers at the highest levels, increasing our client’s global leadership advantage.
Base salary: £45,000-£55,000 + excellent benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the apply now button on this page or alternatively send your CV and supporting information directly to James Andrews - firstname.lastname@example.org
IN2-SaaS are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IN2-SaaS is part of the IN2 Resourcing Group - SaaS Recruiters and SaaS Head-hunters operating across the UK, EMEA and the USA. Our SaaS recruiters have many years of experience working on contingency SaaS recruitment as well as SaaS Executive search assignments globally.