Head of Creative
IN2-AV Resourcing is very pleased to be working with an extremely successful Experience Design business in London who are looking to recruit an exceptional creative visionary to lead our growing team located throughout EMEA.
As the Head of Creative, you will be expected to understand and embrace the minutia of detail across multiple brands, audiences, and platforms, have a willingness to embrace change, be an innovator and be relentless in the pursuit of incredible brand experiences. This position will be directly responsible for the creative direction, ongoing review, and optimisation of client campaigns across a wide portfolio of EMEA clients.
Main Job Functions
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate award winning ideas through collaborative and individual working
- Work closely with in-house teams to bring your ideas to life across all Mood platforms
- Set priorities, handle multiple objectives in constrained time frames and interact decisively and diplomatically
- Act as an internal expert for all things creative at Mood, from music curation to messaging and digital signage
- Present creative concepts to clients, agencies, and brands in person and remotely
- Be a key liaison within Mood for the global sales team and across all creative projects
- Develop, maintain, and enhance creative guidelines and best practices for internal Mood teams, clients, or their agencies
- A natural copywriter, able to jump in and bring a brief to life when needed
- Work with Mood marketing to develop ideas and concepts for creative workshops with Premier accounts, agencies, or partners
- Support the wider Mood International creative and product teams to push the boundaries of “the art of the possible” using Mood solutions
- Be an international thinker, working successfully within a multi-national, fast-paced, competitive environment
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate:
• Minimum 10 years related agency or relevant media experience with a strong portfolio of work across a variety of clients and sectors
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a multi-disciplined creative team
• High degree of experience fulfilling creative and operational aspects of success
• A thorough understanding of brand identity and how to connect music, voice, image & brand
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Comfortable in presenting creative concepts to clients in person and remotely
• Perfect understanding of the English language. Fluency in a 2nd language is desirable.
• Fluent with computers and popular software applications i.e., Google Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud etc.
• Willingness to travel occasionally
Base salary: £90,000-£100,000 + excellent benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the apply now button on this page or alternatively send your CV and supporting information directly to James Andrews - email@example.com
IN2-SaaS are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IN2-SaaS is part of the IN2 Resourcing Group - SaaS Recruiters and SaaS Head-hunters operating across the UK, EMEA and the USA. Our SaaS recruiters have many years of experience working on contingency SaaS recruitment as well as SaaS Executive search assignments globally.