Business Development Manager (Benelux) - Based in Amsterdam - SaaS/Cloud Banking Platform
IN2 Resourcing are working with a leading SaaS banking vendor whose Cloud banking platform is a game changer in Digital Banking and revolutionising Financial Services Globally.
Due to ever-increasing success in the EMEA region, they are now seeking a Business Development Manager to spearhead their growth in the Benelux region.
• You will work closely with the General Manager for Benelux region and help steer projects with stakeholders and develop the local market and growth.
• Analyse the latest industry developments to contribute to the go to market strategy
• Build a strong and data driven pipeline of sales qualified leads and qualified opportunities.
• Reporting and discussing performance through available dashboards and funnel management.
• Closely collaborating and aligning with the marketing team to build targeted and measurable initiatives.
• Closely collaborating and aligning with the partnership team and maintaining strong relationships with partners to create opportunities.
• Creation of targeted outbound outreach and in the future closely collaborating and steering inside sales for this same purpose.
• Cultivating strong relationships with prospects and acting as their “trusted advisor” up until handover of the qualified opportunity to an Account Executive or the General Manager Benelux.
• Giving convincing and inspiring presentations to top-level executives while applying consultative selling techniques.
• Supporting in deals after handover to AE or GM, working on RFP’s and other similar customer engagements, once you are established in your role.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience in selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced start-up or scale-up environment. (Core banking or Fintech is a plus).
• 3-5 years of proven work experience as a Business Development Manager or similar role in the EMEA region (Benelux is a plus).
• You are fluent in English, French and Dutch with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• You are a strong relationship builder, you are transparent & honest and understand a consultative sales approach.
• Hands-on and entrepreneurial mentality with a strong drive and eagerness to learn .
• You are organised, structured and analytical, you have a strong data driven and target focused approach.
• An open minded person that enjoys giving remote presentations for clients & prospects in an engaging way.
• Experience in contributing to building a go to market strategy is a plus .
• A qualification or experience in finance or banking is a plus.
• Key traits: Ambition, Integrity, Adaptability, Customer Centric, Proactive, Perseverance, and Entrepreneurial.
This position is paying a base salary of circa €80-90k with a double OTE €160-180k
Please send a CV to Russell Brown