Customer Success Associate - East Coast, USA
IN2-SAAS are working exclusively with a long-established US based Software Vendor and market leader in Content Distribution for Enterprise customers Globally. Their cloud-based, software defined CDN is the platform of choice for many Fortune 500 clients seeking an elite cloud-video and content delivery solution.
This is a fantastic opportunity working for a Pre-IPO, privately owned, dynamic and expanding company and you will join a Customer Success team providing an exemplary level of support to their ever-expanding East Coast client base.
The role will be home based with travel throughout Eastern state territories as and when needed.
Main Responsibilities Include:
• To become a trusted advisor and face of the company in your territory you will help to develop positive customer relationships that strengthen and expand business opportunities with key clients.
• To own renewal and upsell opportunities by being able to articulate the value in the companies’ products and services.
• Oversee Product implementations and customer deployments as well as overseeing customer adoption, training, and best practice initiatives.
• Ensure customer feedback is relayed to all relevant internal parties to improve overall satisfaction in the companies’ products and professional services.
Main Skillset Required:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in either a customer success, account management, customer engagement, or professional services role
• Demonstrable experience selling across sales, product, and management units
• Ideally previous experience in a Customer Success role and/or Enterprise SaaS Sales
• Experience developing and nurturing customer relationships within corporate Enterprise accounts
• A solid understanding of an Enterprise Organisation’s procurement process
• Demonstrable experience presenting product roadmaps, use cases, and upsell opportunities
• An enthusiastic and creative personality with the ability to inspire and motivate others
• Previous experience driving customer renewals and customer success
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, highly refined interpersonal skills
• Track record of working cross-functionally to effectively communicate customer feedback
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in related field required
Interviews arranged ASAP for suitable candidates!
IN2-SAAS are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IN2-SAAS is part of the IN2 Resourcing Group - SaaS Recruiters and SaaS Head-hunters operating across the UK, EMEA and the USA. Our SaaS recruiters have many years of experience working on contingency SaaS recruitment as well as SaaS Executive search assignments globally