Enterprise Account Manager - Remote, UK
IN2-SaaS are excited to be working on a high-level Account Manager role with market leaders in the Content Distribution space for Enterprise customers Globally. This is a fantastic opportunity working for a privately owned, dynamic and expanding company with revenues at circa £40 million and currently 120 staff globally.
Due to further expansion in the EMEA Sales team, they are now seeking an Enterprise Account Manager with a proven track record of selling complex Enterprise software solutions at C-Level to exisiting Enterprise clients.. Ideal candidates will also have previous experience working in partnership with Global Enterprise partners. As an example you will be tasked with looking after - HSBC, Unilever and Aviva, plus many more.
Successful candidates will be accustomed to upselling and creating furthered relationships in these accounts, and working towards targets of circa 700k-1.5million GBP.
This is predominately a home based role and the successful candidate will benefit from a flexible and forward thinking company attitude to time management. Candidates will need to be based at a point where getting into London one time per week will not be an issue, so anywhere across the UK is fine.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an Enterprise Sales and/or Strategic Account Management role in an Enterprise Software/SaaS environment.
- Significant experience cultivating successful C-Level customer relationships and large Corporate Accounts, as well as experience working with Global channel partners.
- Confident and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly refined interpersonal skills and a solid track record of working cross-functionally to effectively cultivate a pipeline of strategic sales opportunities.
- Knowledge of the EMEA SaaS market.
A basic salary of circa 65-75k with a 110-120k OTE is available with uncapped earnings, so there is the ability to significantly over achieve the 120k OTE.
Interviews will be arranged swiftly for suitable candidates so please apply with your CV ASAP to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
IN2-SaaS are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IN2-SaaS is part of the IN2 Resourcing Group - SaaS Recruiters and SaaS Head-hunters operating across the UK, EMEA and the USA. Our SaaS recruiters have many years of experience working on contingency SaaS recruitment as well as SaaS Executive search assignments globally.