Senior Enterprise Sales Executive
In2-SaaS Resourcing is very pleased to be working with an extremely successful and expanding ServiceNow partner based in London and operating globally. My client has a fantastic reputation for excellence in the SaaS sector and long-standing relationships with their extensive international client-base.
As a result of continued growth, they are now looking to recruit a Senior Sales Executive to work within their busy sales team. In this new and exciting position, you will be responsible for promoting the companies’ products and services to their partners and vendors.
£75,000 - £90,000, up to £180,000 OTE
Main Job Functions
- • Developing a strong sales plan for your allocated territory
• Identifying target prospect list for pursuit and executing against plan
• Building effective relationships, within the business
• Developing an in-depth knowledge of the client platform and applying that knowledge to address
specific business initiatives within the prospect
• Organising and conducting initial and follow-up meetings, including technical resource, in a timely and professional manner
• Providing prospects/customers with comprehensive proposals, including pricing and configurations to meet their needs
• Managing pipeline whilst driving and closing new account business
• Forecasting and reporting activity accurately and in a timely manner utilising Salesforce CRM.
This role will best suit an experienced sales professional with a great track record of selling products and services within the Technology space.
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate:
- • 5 years’ experience of selling services and product
- • Proven Track record of sales Quota achievement
- • A demonstrable organisational capability
- • Willingness and quick learning potential
- • Ability to understand business drivers and apply to ServiceNow solutions
- • Energy, ambition, integrity and tenacity in equal measures
- • Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- • Ability to work from own initiative and take responsibility
- • High level of attention to detail
Base salary: £75,000 - £90,000, OTE £180,000 – uncapped OTE
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the apply now button on this page or alternatively send your CV and supporting information directly to Russell Brown - email@example.com
IN2-SaaS are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IN2-SaaS is part of the IN2 Resourcing Group - SaaS Recruiters and SaaS Head-hunters operating across the UK, EMEA and the USA. Our SaaS recruiters have many years of experience working on contingency SaaS recruitment as well as SaaS Executive search assignments globally.