VP Marketing - Netherlands
In2-SaaS Resourcing is very pleased to be working with an extremely successful and expanding MarTech Vendor based in the Netherlands and operating globally.
€120,000 - €130,000 base salary + variable OTE to €170,000
Our client has the ambition to become a global category leader in the content creation space. As a result of continued growth, they are now looking to recruit a VP of Marketing to work within their senior leadership team. In this new and exciting position, you will be both strategic and pragmatic but most of all passionate about digital content and communication.
Main Job Functions
- Design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies and lead generation activities that align with the business goals and contribute to the businesses long-term success.
- Align with other commercial and customer-facing departments on our Go-To-Market strategy, marketing, and branding campaigns, and business priorities.
- Design and review the annual Marketing department’s budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly.
- Report regularly to the leadership team and board on marketing metrics.
- Lead marketing team to develop marketing programs and campaigns aimed at reducing churn and increasing customer loyalty and the lifetime value of the customer & work with the Marketing team to establish goals, KPIs, and objectives, individually and as a collective.
- Develop and drive analyst relations strategy with firms like Gartner & Forrester, Capterra, and G2 Crowd.
- Be in tune with the trends of the market and serve as the expert on the competition. Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
This role will best suit a strong leader with great communication skills, plus to ability to coach and inspire people. The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate:
- 5 + years’ experience as a VP of Marketing or Marketing Director within SaaS
- Proven success in high growth, inbound driven Demand Generation strategy
- Proven leadership experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing the strategy
- Experience in building brand awareness and recognition
- Experience working cross-functionally to ensure marketing efforts are in line with company objectives and drives growth
€120,000 - €130,000 base salary + variable OTE to €170,000+ plus stock options.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the apply now button on this page or alternatively send your CV and supporting information directly to Russell Brown - firstname.lastname@example.org
IN2-SaaS are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IN2-SaaS is part of the IN2 Resourcing Group - SaaS Recruiters and SaaS Head-hunters operating across the UK, EMEA and the USA. Our SaaS recruiters have many years of experience working on contingency SaaS recruitment as well as SaaS Executive search assignments globally.